See the famous St Botolph’s tower like never before! Climb the 24-storey high scaffolding and learn all about the restoration work taking place. We are limited to only 6 climbers per month between February and September, so this will truly be a special trip. our site manager, Stuart, will escort you and explain all about the works being undertaken on the tower. It will be well worth the climb!
- You will be climbing over 24 storeys of scaffolding, accompanied by a representative from our contractors Stone Edge and a representative from the Parish of Boston at all times.
- You are advised that it is not suitable for those with cardio-respiratory conditions, or persons taking medication for breathing difficulties.
- It is advised that those who climb should be fit and of a strong constitution.
- You must adhere to all health and safety conditions at all times.
- We have the right to refuse access at any time without further explanation.
- A hard hat, high-vis jacket and lanyard will be issued to you before accessing the site. These must be worn at all times, failure to do so will mean your access will be denied.
- Sturdy footwear must be worn – please ask a member of staff if clarification is required.
- You must follow the instruction carefully at all times, failure to do so will result in you not being able to climb.
- You must be over the age of 18 and we reserve the right to ask for ID at any point
Please note that due to inclement weather we will not be able to host a Hard Hat Tour. We will attempt to reschedule your trip, this may not always be possible.